The UZMA-MMSVS Hydraulic Workover Unit (HWU) fleet is the largest in South East Asia, with a track record of 500+ well operations for clients across the region. UZMA HWU include all models from lightweight 150,000lbs units through 225,000lbs & 340,000lbs medium-duty, to heavy-duty 460,000lbs units. Our HWU are optimized for workover operations and have unique operating features such as Martin Decker “Weight on Bit” systems and high torque rotary drives, making them cost effective for sidetracking wells, which can be delivered for overall costs in the range of 35-45% of a full size rig sidetrack cost. UZMA HWU can also be supplied in either Zone 2 specification, or in RigSafe specification at lower cost, where operations permit this standard.
The UZMA MMSVS extensive HWU experience includes the following:
- Pulling & Running Completions
- ESP Change-outs – unmatched regional experience of 300+ operations
- Sidetrack Wells and Run Completion
- Zone Changes, Run Sand Screens, Water Shut-offs
- Fishing Packers, Fishing Coiled Tubing and Fishing multiple completion types
- Well Plug & Abandonment Activities – including leaking well Re-entry and Re-Abandonment